Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about a section called "what i saw today"....on most days I tend to see something awesome or rare and I know I bore the hell out of my g/f talking about this or that car....so how about a nice place to write about what we saw today and where and if possible a picture....we all love cars and all types of cars :)

Today I saw an ultra rare lamborghini LM002 in MINT condition.....and no one I know cares! (also saw 3 ferraris, 3 TVR sagaris's, an ariel atom, two corvett race cars, a diablo and the LM002 and one skyline!).

so how about it? anyone else want this?

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
I can't believe you saw one of the 4x4 lambos!! I thought the Sultan of Brunei owned one of the only working examples left!! Jammy git :dogpile:

·
Seasoned Member
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i forgot to mention the 12 ac cobras and a radical i also saw the same day, they were all seen during my trip from surrey to colchester and back again! most of them on the m25.....I just keep my eyes open ;)

D

·
0 Posts
Good idea Freaky :)

Working in the docks I see all kinds of weird and wonderfull motors coming in and out,
Also working closely with car manufactures I get to see new cars that havent hit the roads yet, Had a 2007 Honda Civic Typr R to play with yesterday, not quite the car that was in all the press pics but still a very sweet looking hatch :D

·
Just another brick in the wall
2,693 Posts
I saw a nice lambo the other day, we had to go round this big roundabout twice, tongue hanging out lol.
ON a note of the new civic type R it looks like such a big disapointment from the lastest pics. I know it's be a great car to drive but i just don't like the look of it all, tick that one off the list so a skyline it is :cheers:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
good idea for a new section...............

saw a Carrera GT :drool: on sunday............ bloody common as I see it most weeks drive down my high street :rofl:

Andy

·
Seasoned Member
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah had one of those come up behind me once...i stuck my foot to the floor..it stayed right behind me :( so i indicated and pulled over.

Mind you I was in my girlfriends 1.25 fiesta....bugger!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts