Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G35/V35/whatever you call them. Keep seeing this one driving round my town. Like it more everytime i see it. When it's as old as my 32 i might be able to afford one too :)

Hows everyone else feeling about them?

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @Brad skyline.

Its OK but the rear lights are all wrong. They're just not "skyline" enough

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
id prefer to be going around in the silver vehicle to the left of it :apuke:
lol :iagree: :rofl:

I'm still waiting for the real new skyline to come out. That thing doesn't deserve the name skyline. How do you go from the design of the last of the R34's (GTR V-Spec Nur's etc.) to that thing???

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
it's ok but i would prefer some proper skyline rear lights, that would make it a lot nicer

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts

Now here is an ass worth lovin :boogy: :boogy: :boogy: :boogy: :boogy: :boogy: :boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
It is most definately a Skyline because it says so on it, before another debate starts:D. But I'd rather be a crotch inspector in a fatties-only gym than own one. Looks like a jumped up Mondeo, goes like a 350Z.

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
I always disliked them till I saw the red widebodied one that was in Banzai or Jap performance last month. It was simply stunning.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Granted the new GTR looks AWESOME in comparison -

BUT my 350gt costs around £45k less (than estimates), and I have it now!

The new GTR also has a V6 engine, as is the r35, with the small addition of twin turbos!!!:devil:

Should be sweet for the very few who can afford one.

·
Registered
228 Posts
The new Nissan GTR is not a Skyline, it is just a GTR, and will only be called a GTR, apparently the Skyline name will not be on the car at all.

I kinda like the imported 35's, especially the "premium" grade ones with the extra bits of body kit, but as some have already mentioned they are not a "Skyline" in the same sense that R32, R33 and R34's are Skylines, they are really Infiniti's, Nissan's upmarket brand in the USA (which I believe will be coming to the UK next year).

I've seen a few of these 35's at Mackay's in Edinburgh, and for the money they do seem a very good buy.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
id prefer to be going around in the silver vehicle to the left of it :apuke:
Oh that I thought you meant the vehicle to left I'd take that Instead.

·
Registered
228 Posts
This is from one of the US Infiniti forums and is one of the best G35's that I've seen in terms of body work, not over the top, very understated (G35's are not called Skylines in the USA). I remember seeing one like this in Jap Performance Mag some years ago when they were first appearing as imports, it was an UK owner too, and at the time (before I bought the GTR) I did think about a G35.

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This is from one of the US Infiniti forums and is one of the best G35's that I've seen in terms of body work, not over the top, very understated (G35's are not called Skylines in the USA). I remember seeing one like this in Jap Performance Mag some years ago when they were first appearing as imports, it was an UK owner too, and at the time (before I bought the GTR) I did think about a G35.

See! That is unarguably a good looking car!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts