Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
Hmmm... just doesn't have the same presence about it. Looks like a Lexus, but I guess everyone is going for the curvy look!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Nooo....

Dont like it...

Its lost that special "get the fcuk out of my way" road presence that the Skyline is famous for!:mad:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Isnt that because they are changing the branding? They are mass producing the skyline now as more of a day to day car but just also branding the GTR, "GTR"... It does look like a lexus and hasnt got the nice afterburner lights... :(

E

·
0 Posts
Im in 2 minds about it. I think the back is ugly & the front is ugly but the side profile (1st pic) looks sweet & there is some similarities if you imagine a boot spoiler on it.
What else could they have done to the skyline we all love after the R34?? Think they call it evolution or something.
Anyone know any engine specs?

·
On The Far Side...
203 Posts
I have to say I felt the same way when I saw the photos initially, but when you see it in the "flesh" so to speak, it does look a lot better. No doubts, they'll be no shortage of body kits to address the styling issues...

I dunno, it kinda grows on you after a while.

Regards

Dave

E

·
0 Posts
It might not be what we`re used to seeing but its still got Skyline wrote on the back just where it should be. I`ve no doubt that most of the people on here & the GTR (unless you`re very lucky) are driving aroubd in skylines that are fast approaching if not more than 10 yrs old.
How will this new Skyline look to the kids that are dreaming of owning 1 (just like all of us) in 10 yrs time??? I dare say it`ll be the 1 to have & the R34/33/32s will be classics & do you know what?? We`ll still be driving them because thats what we fell in love with.

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
oh my god i bought a car which has a new brand and looks like an Audi TT.

Thats it, im glad its changed names.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts