Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Our New website is now online and open. Its just the start of a good information site covering all aspects from importing, buying, troubleshooting, modding and specifications etc, with some of our nice cars for sale as a bonus.

We will be working flat out over the next few months and adding lots of new pages and features, but its looking good for starters.
I hope you all like the layout and lots of nice links to other skyline related sites for cars, parts and info.

We are just moving to a big ultra modern new industrial site over the next few weeks with all cars undercover and easy access and parking, so when we are up and at it again, you are welcome to pop in anytime for a coffee and a chat once we have settled in.
We intend to have one of the largest dedicated Skyline retail areas in the UK with facilties for full ESVA prepping for all models of skylines as well as large stocks of nice motors etc!

Visit: www.skylinesrus.com

Cheers
Stuart
Skylines'r'us
Seaford Car Imports

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Bazza

I will reciprocate, thanks again.
stuart

·
Registered
288 Posts
Very Nice site Stuart
I have just sent you an Email about number plates, and then noticed you are on your annual holidays.
Are you art the pod on Sunday?

Simon

·
Old Git
4,826 Posts
Hi Stuart,

After chatting to you on the phone, I have just found this thread, so once again I would like to congratulate you on your new website and I will be on the phone again to you after your holiday. Get the coffee going and I will come down to see your R34GTT's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts