Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New spacer kits now available. 20-60mm. All bolt on, nice and easy to fit.

We now offer a new range of bolt on spacer kits:

Spacer kits, all bolt on. All prices plus vat:

20mm £83.00
25mm £84.00
30mm £86.00
35mm £87.00
40mm £89.00
45mm £91.00
50mm £111.63
60mm £129.25

Attachments

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Being rather thick I know but....am I right in thinking these fix onto the hubs and are bolted on then the wheel bolt onto them? This would be an alternative to replacing existing wheel nuts with extended wheel nuts and using separate spacers yes? If so are they as safe? Alway worried a wheels gonna come off - just my paaranoia!!

*EDIT* Another stupid question!!....The Brake calipers aren't affeted by these either right?

·
seeking to be one of thee top DE+t conversions
1,523 Posts
i dont suppose you do the 4 to 5 stud conversion ones for my 4 stud hubs???
By the way the gtst down pipe is sweeeeet as, very quick delivery too A*****

·
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Magpie1966,

Yes, they bolt straight to the hub and then you bolt the wheel to the spacer. Much easier than having to fit longer studs :) Theyre perfectly safe, its common practice to run this assembly.

willparker255,

Yes we can supply 4 to 5 stud conversions, what thickness spacers do you want? :)

·
1,523 Posts

·
1,523 Posts
Bren, sticking with the above post still, Do you do the 20mm spacers for just 4 stud fitment as this will save me having to shorten a stud down or will i need to stick with the original plan and have the 4 to 5 stud conversion spacers???
Thanks

·
www.spmcarclub.com
1,380 Posts
oooooo very good to know going to need some spacer to fit the wheels sweet under the wide arches

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Giving serious consideration to these.
Anyone got these or know of anyone with them? Does it affect the stability of the car in any way?
Bren I may contact you over the next couple of day as I got a bunch of questions!!

·
516ATF and RWD......Nutter!!
1,685 Posts
Ran them on my 400bhp car, did 2 track days with them no problem....they were 25mm.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Nice to get some independant feed back from someone who has them. I take it these are an easy fit (ie 15 min job?)
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Ordered! 25mm 1 pair for now. Thanks Kev for your help

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Received and fitted, CHEERS!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.