Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here you go peeps, pics of our spoilers. All at £150+vat which for those who want the full price are £176.25:)

GTR STYLE

R34 STYLE

DRIFT STYLE

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I have always liked the r34 spoiler & wondered what it would look like on the r33. looks quite good. Could you do me a great favour though? Can you take a photo of the drift spoiler & the r34 spoiler on the car together at the same time please. photos from the back & the side please. I think they would go together well especially if the legs from the r34 spoiler mearged into the drift spoiler. The r34 spoiler looks good sat in the position you have it sat far back on the boot. soory for being a pain, I am just after something a little different.

thanks
showa

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
I like the drift style.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :dogpile:

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
The drift style is the boot in fill spoiler i need to mount the nismo spoiler to but i like the r34 one now. I really dont know what to do now :(

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Do you plan on getting any more designs in? Namely the JUN spoiler :D
If i had the money right now i would be ordering everything :D

·
Seasoned Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you plan on getting any more designs in? Namely the JUN spoiler :D
If i had the money right now i would be ordering everything :D
Hi m8 we may be doing other spoiler in the future but only have these style now

·
Banned
651 Posts
Can you put a pic of the drift style with the R34 spoiler as i am likein the R34 on the R33 but don't know if i would like the look it with the drift style with it :D :D

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
showa if you want a pic of that combination, pm bruce as his mate has those two spoilers on his black r33

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Can you get the r32 gtr style spoiler for the r33?

·
Seasoned Member
9,070 Posts
Hey Tex, come on he cannot help it.... its in his genes !

·
rossco371
489 Posts
Hey baloo you might find that it was hilly that couldnt get the pics to work , but that would be your altsimers kickin in us porrridge eaters have fresh minds and went and checked the web site lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts