Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I have always liked the r34 spoiler & wondered what it would look like on the r33. looks quite good. Could you do me a great favour though? Can you take a photo of the drift spoiler & the r34 spoiler on the car together at the same time please. photos from the back & the side please. I think they would go together well especially if the legs from the r34 spoiler mearged into the drift spoiler. The r34 spoiler looks good sat in the position you have it sat far back on the boot. soory for being a pain, I am just after something a little different.

thanks
showa

·
Registered
5,322 Posts
I like the drift style.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :dogpile:

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
The drift style is the boot in fill spoiler i need to mount the nismo spoiler to but i like the r34 one now. I really dont know what to do now :(

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Do you plan on getting any more designs in? Namely the JUN spoiler :D
If i had the money right now i would be ordering everything :D

·
tdi power
13,298 Posts
showa if you want a pic of that combination, pm bruce as his mate has those two spoilers on his black r33

·
rossco371
489 Posts
Hey baloo you might find that it was hilly that couldnt get the pics to work , but that would be your altsimers kickin in us porrridge eaters have fresh minds and went and checked the web site lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.