Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ve got a new rear spoiler painted and looking luvverly and the HKS intercooler has just been fitted at Abbeys.
I know you dont really care, I just had to tell someone

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One probably counteracts the other! Pounds per horse power I know who's winning and it aint me mate

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I pick it up from Oxted way tommorrow mate, then I have to get the spoiler from the front room carpet onto the car. That will be early next week then I will get with the digital camera and try to screw up posting it.(that wont be hard)

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You're very kind mate but I can cope with the spoiler, its the digital stuff I will cock up, unless you need an electric screwdriver for that... Ahh thats probably where I have been going wrong.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Pictures

I just bought a new camcorder that takes cracking still pics.. give me a shout if you want me to come over and "snap" it for you...?:p

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats an offer I may have to accept on the basis of technology dyslexia. Thanks.

E

·
0 Posts
New spoiler eh? Well at least someones happy. I got my car back from the garage last friday after they had had it for 2 weeks replacing a headlight & repairing/repainting front wing & bumper.
**** me if i havent just scuffed all my nice new paint on the wall outside my house!!! :mad:

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That isnt meant to be orrid just trying to give you a little smile in your moment of grief

E

·
0 Posts
Ner the walls ok. Not for long though:aka47:
I`ve hit it 3 times now & every time its when i reverse out i manage to swing the front too hard & just catch it! I may as well paint it burgandy. Theres so many stripes on it now it looks stupid. Actially it fúcking well needs knocking down!
Might have to commit the ultimate sin & put a sticker over the scratch on the car :(

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No mine is gunmetal grey and if the wheels need doing then some bugger has nicked my BK s when I was not looking

·
Registered
775 Posts
Yessum

So Abbey woke up then ??

Sent them an e-mail last week and still no reply and the funny thing was I wanted to SPEND my money with THEM !!! ha ha ha LOL !!!
What a fool I was to think that me, as a regular paying customer would get a reply ha ha ha ha (belly laugh !!!!) Oh well there are other tuner's !!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts