·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Are you buying the exhaust Tom?

If so, make sure you let us hear the sound of it! :yum:

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
It certainly is, but a little bit of extra roooooaaaaarrr and weight saving can never hurt. :boogy:

Tom, buy it, you know you want to! :D

·
Seasoned Member
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
It certainly is, but a little bit of extra roooooaaaaarrr and weight saving can never hurt. :boogy:

Tom, buy it, you know you want to! :D
LOL, alright mate hope your well. You going to the ring this year ??
I have the Extreme APS exhaust system which goes with the APS TT
kit i have. Mine is a true dual system with 3" pipes straight through with 3.5 inch down pipes. I posted the motordyne one up for people who are just setting out with mods , it probably wouldn't suit a turbo set up.

This is my APS system;

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
yes, see what you mean. too much for me although i do like the strut barce, something that would fit even with a plennum spacer! BTW your exhaust sounds way better than that sound clip!

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
LOL, alright mate hope your well. You going to the ring this year ??
I have the Extreme APS exhaust system which goes with the APS TT
kit i have. Mine is a true dual system with 3" pipes straight through with 3.5 inch down pipes. I posted the motordyne one up for people who are just setting out with mods , it probably wouldn't suit a turbo set up.

This is my APS system;

Yeah doin fine mate, thanks. Hope you're ok too!

Yes, defo going to the Ring this year. And probably not only once, but more kinda 4-5 times :D Are you comin then?

Your kit is just mental and the sound is FANTASTIC!!! My wife still keeps telling me about the sound of your 350. She loves it. :)

·
Seasoned Member
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah doin fine mate, thanks. Hope you're ok too!

Yes, defo going to the Ring this year. And probably not only once, but more kinda 4-5 times :D Are you comin then?

Your kit is just mental and the sound is FANTASTIC!!! My wife still keeps telling me about the sound of your 350. She loves it. :)

yes im coming with Dave and our wives. Im probably just going to spectate this year as we want to take in some of the local area this time. We will have to all go out for a meal one night along with Keith etc. Also looking to try out the new roller coaster as it wasn't ready last year. See you there :cheers:

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Sounds like a plan dude! Let me know when you guys are coming and I´ll be there :cheers:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.