Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm new to the site and to Germany. I've been in the country for about 2 weeks now and i'm lookin to buy a Skyline. I've been looking at the ones for sale on SO but it seems most of them are in the UK. If anyone knows where i can pick up a Skyline in Germany, also info on the insurance and registration process i would be very greatful. Thanks for your time

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
@chrisSF
First of all welcome to the club mate! Say hello to the guys on here in the newbies section and introduce yourself a bit. Regarding your plans about buying a Skyline you need to realize that Skylines go for higher prices in Germany than they do in UK. Some say due to condition, some due to other things. Either way you need to check carefully and see if value for money is alright. EEasier to buy one with german registration already as this can be a lot of hassle to get done. Or if you wanna get it done you need to calculate quite a bit of money.

@Sky_R33 and Divi
Sorry guys, you're not allowed to sell on here if you have less than 100 posts. Please respect the rules as they apply to everyone.

·
Registered
215 Posts
@Sky_R33 and Divi
Sorry guys, you're not allowed to sell on here if you have less than 100 posts. Please respect the rules as they apply to everyone.

Sooooooo funny...lmao. immediate shwack by the law.

anyway. have you looked on RamsteinYardSales.com? I know its an older thread...just wanted to see if you ever got one....also a buddy of mine and I are possibly planning a trip to the UK.....just sayin im already goin if you wanted to get snug in the back of my 32...youd have a ride up there...lol

·
95R33
200 Posts
grafyardsales.com also but ramstien usually has the most stuff... just type in the name of a base and yardsales... if your a soldier... registration is simple just make sure it passes inspection before you buy it cause vehicle registration wont let it slide.
good luck

·
Tuned by RSP
159 Posts
why are evrybody selling the skys?? i know 2 person here in berlin that want to sell the cars. a black r33 gtst and a silver r32 GTR....sad.

if i had place i would by a couple more .lol

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
There are plenty of guys in Germany that have bought Skylines from UK or elsewhere for cheap money and then try to resell in Germany for mega bucks that´s often the reason.

The other thing is there are also plenty of people who have bought a Skyline only to then realize they can´t even afford it!

·
Registered
215 Posts
I think he was wanting 1500 or so. not sure so dont quote me but it needed a bit of tlc
You know if he put it up somewhere or a way to get in touch with him?

dont mean to be a pesk just have a friend thats lookin to purchase :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts