Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all and a happy New Year to everyone.

This seems a very friendly board. Just signed up and was trying also to join the club. One question tho' - when using PayPal how does it know that I am the one paying as there is no user ID? Does it recognise the email address?

I'm overseas at the moment but looking forward to meeting up with some of you when I get back to Wilts. Castle Coombe thrash looks like fun in May.

I've had my GTR for about 3 years - dark blue like the one on the board but still basically standard (its in UK in the garage) - wondering which garage recomended for Wilts area if any.

How do you post smilies?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Hi there and welcome,

If you join the club we match up the e-mail address that you have on here with paypal. Other than that feel free to e-mail us your address and we can confirm it that way!!!

Smilies are to the left when you reply or write a message.

Take care

Richard

·
2 0r 4 Wheels Sir !!
77 Posts
When you join paypal you will be debited $1.95.
When your credit card statement comes through along side the payment is a 4 digit number. When you log on to paypal and enter this number your account is verified and the $1.95 is refunded to your account.
Untill then you have little if any spending limit.
Well at least that was what happened to me :D
Hope this helps
Best regards Alan

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Hmm the wonders of the web, I tried to join via Nochex yesterday, now either I nonced it up (very feasible) or they have, but I still havent received the confirmation E mail to allow me to carry on the transaction. Wot about cash that used to work

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
From what I heard today, when you register with NOCHEX, you have to wait for 2-3 days for a deposit to be made into your bank account. When you know the value of this deposit (between 1p and 99p), return to the website, login using the email address and password you registered with NOCHEX. There is an option to verify you card details. You must enter the deposit amount to fully register the account.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Blimey what a carry on, I have so much money in my account I wouldnt notice if pennies had been paid in! Or is it the other way around :( Maybe if I see somebody I know on Tuesday night I will hand the dosh over to her.

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
Hi, I just registered myself. I got an email straight through to my account, which contained a link. Enter the pass word and you have access to your NOCHEX account. Did you get this far?

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
No, I entered all my details to register, it then told me to check my inbox for an E, but nothing so far and that was yesterday at about 15:00. Perhaps they dont like me, I wouldnt be so paranoid if the whole world wasnt against me

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PayPal/Nochex

This is doing my head in!! I have tried both and none seem to work. As I am doing this from outside the UK at the moment maybe that is the problem. Can I just send someone a cheque? If so where to?

Thanks

Richard

1 - 11 of 11 Posts