Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Nissan's Race-Bred POWER RB26
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traded in my R33 GTSt last week against a new family car, but I missed her so I got myself a replacement yesterday.......

Had a small problem with boost but that turned out to be a loose pipe, and have already statred to upgrade......turns out the HKS panel filter I had fitted to my GTSt fits the GTR.

I going to order a set of plugs, oil filter, fuel filter and oil this week and that will be my task for next weekend.

Michael

·
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was the rubber pipe that came from the hardpipe passed the airbox to the intercooler. When I was checking the jubilee clips on all the hose I noticed that the bottom was loose.

After a bit of a fiddle, I got the pipe back on and full boost....YIPPEE.

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts
he will give it to me for a few days then he will have more power :devil:

·
In dentibus anticis frustum magnum spiniciae habes
9,524 Posts
thats a bold move giving it to reeper, mind you at least it will be lighter when you get it back, what with the holes, the removal of "non essential" bits, the syphoning of the v-power and air from tyres etc...

If i were you i would take it to a real garage to get a check up...

try Checkpoint in Arbroath, check my sig.

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts
Just make sure that there's nothing that he can use for himself in the car when it goes to him:rofl:
:angel::angel:

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts
Nice one mate, how much did you pay for it if you dont mind me asking and where do you see the ad?
he bought it on here mate :)

·
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It was advertised on here mate, a fellow member had 2 GTR's + another couple of cars to sell as his work is moving him abroad for a couple of years.

I'll let you look at the post to see roughly what I paid.

The members forum name is mrpsychopath.

Michael

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.