Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the new tyres going on my nice re-condition wheels today. I`ll post a pic up later as there rather nice :) Only the new suspension to go on and the brakes the front end re-spray Oh and a gearbox to go in !!!! I`m going to be busy.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
what yer got there then..?

·
Hello, little lady!
556 Posts
How much did they set you back? I'm thinking of getting a set next tyre change time.

J.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
A guy I know has fitted some of those to his S13 200SX, his are something like 235/35/18 and they were about £150 each.. (and he can get them trade!) Super soft though, you can see how much they have worn already and he has only done a couple of hundred miles on them!! :eek:

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not had a chance to test them yet as the cars still on the ramp. Just had the front re-sprayed, fitted new brake discs, HKS Hyper Damper suspension. Just waiting on some Whiteline bushes and she should be a monster on the track!! Was looking at the whiteline uprated anti-roll bars and managed to resist as I`v spent enough this past few weeks.

Getting excited.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Rich,. let me know how you get on with the whiteline bushes, I was looking at the sway bars as well today..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts