Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ut oh
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being a big kid i just had to post...should be here wendsday or thursday at latest, hmmm sexy lightweight oz racing chrono evos..:D

I'll pop a few pics up when they arrive

·
Ut oh
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hopefully i'll get them tomorrow, your gonna laught but about 10mins after i posted i changed my mind and rung back to change the order for oz racing Super leggeras instead as the 18s weight almost exactly the same as the 17" cronos...:D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Sweeeeeeeet....

E

·
0 Posts
Very nice. Mind the kerbs.
My wheels are coming off at the weekend. Goig for shot blasting & then a mate who works as an airbrusher at www.wackyshack.co.uk is gonna spray em up for me. I`ll post up some before & after shots.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Do 18's fit on with no trouble?? i.e no rubing when on full lock?

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
There are loads of us with aftermarket wheels, so the people you have approached must have the usual "cant be arsed" attitude cos it means looking a bit harder to find the answer

·
Ut oh
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone...:D

yep 18s fit no problem with no scrubbing but you must have the right offsets, to be honest i don't know the offsets as the shop sorted everything for me.
It was Broadland wheels in Norwich that supplied my wheels their phone number is 01603 494335 but infortunately they don't do mail order.

Yep buster i know what you mean, i lost count of how many times i was flogged off

1 - 13 of 13 Posts