Skyline Owners Forum banner

New Zealand newbies to the forum say Hi here

65K views 434 replies 173 participants last post by  alexvhoward 
#1 ·
Come say Hi in here guys, introduce yourselves.

#12 ·
new member from auckland area

Hi guys,

Just found a link to this site from Skylines Australia where I've read and posted a couple times

I'm 26, name is Gaspard, lived in Auckland for 8 years, just recently moved to Waiheke island, owner of a green RB25DET-powered Stagea RS FOUR Wagon since 2006...

Good times
:cheers:

#13 ·
Hi everyone,

Im jarred, im 20 and i live in auckland and i own an r32 gtst use to be an ex show car but has been used an abused since then so im restoring it.Also im the co-area rep as i know bOOstinZ personaly, so if ya need any help or info etc let me know and ill do as best as i can.

cheers

#14 ·
ok so im now from new zealand, im actually from the uk but ive "met" a few of you guys on SAU so "hello!" nd welcome to SO.com

#15 ·
Hey I'm Steve from North Shore, been here around 4.5 years came from England. Friends with b00stinz above.. been waiting to sign up on here once I get a skyline and I finally got one!
Its a 91 r32.. ATM its auto but I'm gonna start a manual conversion and an engine swap within a couple weeks and then further mods from there on :)

#20 ·
Hey forgot to do this yesterday, Hey im adriaan and im on the shore know b00stinz and southpaw steve personally and i reckon b00stinz is a real nutter :p Anyways thats for me and yes i dont own a skyline and never will just to clear that up from the start i joined as mr b00stinz trying to grow the club and southpaw steve convinced me to join after picking up his car. I roll in a silvia s15.

#34 ·
Hi, not a new newbie but new to RB's, projects and rwds... mmm, Im from sunny nelson. Ive pieced together a C33 laurel and 25Det in the last few months. I was forced to make friends with a soldering iron for the wire up tho lol and yes it runs, so stoked as. have enjoyed it so far :D and now for cert...

#35 ·
Hey dude whats up. What were you into before RBs and all?
That sounds pretty cool about the laurel have you got any pics? c33s look really nice aye got any mods to it?

Welcome to the club and its great to have another NZ member! If you got mates with RBs or skylines let them know too.

#36 · (Edited)
Just posted pics in ma profile. yea ive dun a gtst brake & 5 stud conversion, 17x8 n 9s, adjusties, camber arms, rip off greddy plenuim, Q45 throttle body, sleeper FMI... looks nana as lol
only had 1 car b4 it was a pillerless attesa blubird SR20DE did mad helis. but hav had a thing 4 C33s scince i was 13, luv the pillerless aye.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.