Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i am new to this site and wanted to say hi. i am new to working on skylines scence i just got my first ever, i need alot of help with it. is any one in the u.s.? first off i would like to ask a few performance questions; my motor is basicly stock, all i have is a greddy auto turbo timer, cone filter, 3" exhaust, and i pulled the cluch fan off and put 2 eletric fans on. my first problem is, when the engine warms up then i come to a stop it dies, smooth, you cant even feel it, whats the reason for that n how do i fix it? the second is my turbo timer, when i put in my deck i unpluged the battery, it used to display how long it will run, now it just shows a 3, it still works but i want it to display the time again, what do i do bout that? the final question for now is i tried to put a boost controller on it, with the it all the way closed, i still run factory boost, when i turn it up, it wont run past 6psi of boost and it sounds like i hit the revlimiter at 4,000 rpm, again why? well thats all i have for the time being, thank you for the help and letting me be part of this site.

Ivan.

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Helllo and welcome buddy. Plenty of help[ will be coming your way in a short while. It gone 10 PM here and things get a bit quiet.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Welcome buddy.... Enjoy the car and enjoy your stay on this forum.. :)

·
Diesel Powered RB25
5,954 Posts
oh another states member, u know big guy they need a rep will me an stef go over an get some meets established.

We'll send you the expenses forms lol

Welcome mate in all seriousness enjoy the forum and am sure the search will be a great help if not feel free to post up an issues ur having we'll all chip in and help

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Welcome to the forum buddy :D

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
welcome to the forum utah,good luck with sorting out your little problems,get some pics of the car up

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thank you all for the help on my car, and for the very warm welcome. i will get some pics up asap. thanks.

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
with the boost problem would it be possible to get it on a rolling raod that knows turbo cars?,they would more than likely spot your problem and can let you know the general health of it before you go spending on tuning

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
what do you mean by a rolling road? a dyno? another question i have is where can i get projecter headlights for my car?

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
yeah a dyno,sorry i forget its dyno over there,i work for a texan too so thats an easy one
you will either have to install hid lights into your current lights or make your own projector units to go in,a member called tyberious on here made some,it should come up if you do a search

1 - 19 of 19 Posts