Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

New here and wanted to say hi.

Currently driving a mk4 supra ans putting her up for sale ! Fancied a Skyline for a while so thought i would join here.. educate myself and pick the right one up.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Big hello from me! How much you selling the Supra for? also -whereabouts north east? Check out the local meet section -would be good to see you there -especially in the gorgeous supra!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Big hello from me! How much you selling the Supra for? also -whereabouts north east? Check out the local meet section -would be good to see you there -especially in the gorgeous supra!
Will be selling the supra for 2500. She needs a new set of keys and the odd touch up really. I did intend on getting a new front bumper and doing the interior but not going to anymore because im getting a company car.

Located in middlesbrough mate

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
wow -thats a good price -if i had the readies id snap that up. Im still considering selling my skyline for a supra -cant decide what to do -i love my car to bits but have always dreamed of a supra.
You should come to our rolling road day on the 28th Feb at Motorscope in Northallerton (see north east meet section) and meet some of the guys and girls. Would be really good to meet you -and the car of course! :)

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts
wow -thats a good price -if i had the readies id snap that up. Im still considering selling my skyline for a supra
:bananadie::bananadie:

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts
oi -i only said considering Steve!
:apoke::apoke:

after all the time you have spent getting it near perfect the now girl :D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Like I said guys I am puttin her up for sale. Few things cud be done but I think she is a nice car for the price too. !

Will try and get too the meet at the end of the month too, be good to meet you guys!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.