Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Im just starting to do a RB25DET conversion on my 200sx S14a hoping to get it too 500bhp so you might see alot of me here for some kind advice :)

Hello people :dogpile:

·
Registered
812 Posts
welcome to the forum mate, plenty of advice here

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Just a question if im running RB lump in my 200sx is it possible to go on like skyline owners club things?

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts

Just a question if im running RB lump in my 200sx is it possible to go on like skyline owners club things?

You'd have to ask them :D This is Skylineowners.com which is not affiliated with the owners club however you would be more than welcome at any of our meets

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
You'd have to ask them :D This is Skylineowners.com which is not affiliated with the owners club however you would be more than welcome at any of our meets
as he said mate but you will be more than welcome buddy:dogpile:

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
All Welcome

your HEARTS in the right place:dogpile:

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
if you check the scottish section youl see a few 200sxs comming to the track day at knockhill.....some evos too.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
welcome. just come alomg to a meet and you'll be amazed at the response you get. we are all just car enthusiasts at the end of the day.( dont bite my head off boys, but you know what i mean!!!)

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts

We may be skyline nuts, but this is an open forum and personally I would love to see a 200sx with an RB conversion, just to marvel at the engineering... so bring it to your closest meet..... plus get you name down for the NurburgRing trip, bet that would spank a few arses round the track

Last time we were over there they had a SX meeting in town

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok thanks all thats great :)

will defently come to meets and stuff just trying to sort out my car parts etc for the engine :dogpile:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts