Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ola! Howdy to all of you fine folks.Owned an R33 GTS-T for nearly two years...it's awful...I love it! Specific interest in meeting (virtually at least) with other owners in Scotland, especially Aberdeen/shire. Been meeaning to join for a while. Now I have have.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome along mate I couldn’t be further away from you but I hope you find like minded fellows in Glasgow

Why not post up some pics? We are all picture whores here lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ahoy over there! A bit dry over here for JDM clubs and meets, not being a Zuckerberg Facebook fan doesn't help me there either :) Glasgow ain't that far away well up for heading that way when we are let o
ut again.

·
Always sideways
4,241 Posts
Hi, fellow Aberdonian owner here! There are plenty of JDM lovers, clubs and meets (when permitted) in Aberdeen but as you say, not being on Facebook (and presumably by extension, Instagram) will definitely hurt your chances of seeing them advertised! I'll hopefully have my R33 on the road this week or next, so if you see me around, give me a wave!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi, fellow Aberdonian owner here! There are plenty of JDM lovers, clubs and meets (when permitted) in Aberdeen but as you say, not being on Facebook (and presumably by extension, Instagram) will definitely hurt your chances of seeing them advertised! I'll hopefully have my R33 on the road this week or next, so if you see me around, give me a wave!
Yay, seen a couple of Skylines around but not spoken to many other owners. Which one is yours? I'm in the Rosemount area and my R33 is my daily so you've probably seen it around.
Would be good to compare notes with another owner someday, when permitted. I've been kinda blundering along alone for the past two years. Much I need to learn.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@needforspeed Just found few pics of your GTR, very nice machine, don't recall seeing it around though.

·
Always sideways
4,241 Posts
@needforspeed Just found few pics of your GTR, very nice machine, don't recall seeing it around though.
Cheers pal. I've seen yours a couple of times but never when I'm in mine. I have attended a few local car events in it but unfortunately it doesn't get out very often! It would be great to catch up some time.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
@needforspeed Well if you like, just give me a shout when your heading out to a meet or even if you just fancy going a run. If I'm free I'd be glad to meet you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts