Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought i would say hi, my names pete
and i currently drive a bmw523, which im now in the process of
selling, as im after a r32 gtr. i have wanted one for years and have finally decided to take the plunge!
(thats as soon as ive sold the bm )
so any advice for a soon to be owner really appreciated :bigthumb:

cheers
pete.

·
Seasoned Member
4,929 Posts
Welcome mate to the forum! There is a For Sale section on here and the cars that come up are well looked after by forum members....good luck on finding one and you've come to the right place for info and help !
We have Area Reps that organise meets, where are you based ? Should maybe try and make it along to one of the meets.....
Cheers
Grant

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome mate to the forum! There is a For Sale section on here and the cars that come up are well looked after by forum members....good luck on finding one and you've come to the right place for info and help !
We have Area Reps that organise meets, where are you based ? Should maybe try and make it along to one of the meets.....
Cheers
Grant
thanks mate. the for sale section is v handy, been having a look the last few days. some very nice motors for sale...roll on the sale of the bmw!!!
i hope to be able to come along to regular meets,
i dont wanna turn up in the bm though :uhoh:

:rolleyes:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Welcome to the madhouse mate... Your doing the right thing by selling and getting a 32.......

Have fun mate...
:D

·
Registered
812 Posts
welcome dude , cant go wrong with a gtr mate, love the 32's

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for all the welcomes :cuddle:

cant wait to get me skyline:dance: