Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just joined as I am thinking about buying a skyline for the 1st time and wanted to do some homework first. I shall quietly swot away in the background so don't mind me. Obviously will use the search function before asking any questions however if I do accidentially ask a stupid one bear with me I'm trying to learn lol

Based in Aberdeenshire, erm 32, erm thats it really

·
Registered
962 Posts
:uzi:

Oops, too late!!

Welcome to the madhouse.

Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions. I did, and now everyone just assumes I'm dumb - no problem!!

:D

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
welcome to our nut house, just ask away its no problem, we put up with it from D-sleazy, and the questions couldnt be as daft as his lol.......and he is still here we have tried every which way to lose him.......so we now love him lol :whip: ....anyway enjoy yr time here bud.....:D

·
Registered
962 Posts
Wow.. you can read?!

That's more than can be said for most of us!!

·
Seasoned Member
4,929 Posts
Welcome to the funhouse mate!! Whether you are a Skyline owner or not we have monthly meets up in Scotland that you are more than welcome to come along to. We would be more than happy to help you with any info you need in purchasing your Skyline. You will find a wealth of information on here that will help you with any aspect of the Skyline!

Have a look at the Scotland monthly meet thread http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63401

Just to introduce myself, am one of the Scotland Area Reps.
MrScottish - Grant

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Hello

Hi B4TTY :wave: there is a few guys on here up your neck of the woods
i am a bit further away, any questions you need to ask just fire
away, I am no expert btw, but someone will always give you an answer.
ciao for now lee..

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So far I've established that its the GTR I'm after and that you guys have lovely cars lol

·
Seasoned Member
4,929 Posts
Just thought I would post a couple of pics of the last meet to give you an idea what it's all about. It was in Perth. As far as which Skyline GTR or Gts-t its really up to you, best to have a look around and see what you fall in love with! Best place to start is the For Sale section on here, well looked after examples!

·
Registered
962 Posts
Wow.. Grant, great pics..

Just love seeing so many skylines together.

And who said Silver is common?!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just thought I would post a couple of pics of the last meet to give you an idea what it's all about. It was in Perth. As far as which Skyline GTR or Gts-t its really up to you, best to have a look around and see what you fall in love with! Best place to start is the For Sale section on here, well looked after examples!

Thats lovely seeing that many skylines together, I see perhaps one a week up here, just one of the reasons I would like one.

Some lovely cars in the for sale section too

·
Wassup?
784 Posts
Batty where abouts are you based in Aberdeenshire. I live in Torphins and my Dad has an R33 GTR modified to 450bhp. I'm sure you could come round to the house at some point mate.

Kyle.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Batty where abouts are you based in Aberdeenshire. I live in Torphins and my Dad has an R33 GTR modified to 450bhp. I'm sure you could come round to the house at some point mate.

Kyle.

Peterhead, Aberdeenshire. Cheers it would be good to check out some owners cars before I go for it and buy my own.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts