Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Marc, sorry but all this internet stuff is new to me i"m using a mates pc as i"m not online at home but hope to be soon.I bought my first skyline back in april an R 33 gtst spec 2 [ a bit quicker than a tractor ] thought i"d get that one out of the way.Quite pleased with it except for a couple of niggly problems one being the heater which is hot all of the time.Had new gas put in air con system but unable to get it to work,checked fuses but still no luck.Any suggestions would be welcome.Bought a new set of 18" alloys for it and it has the GTR rear wing which i prefer,it also has a decat pipe and HKS super drager exhaust,great sound.It also had a HKS induction kit on it which i took off because it has a detonation problem and i"m still trying to get to the bottom of.Thats all for now cheers Marc.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
hi marc, try iansr33 for your heater probs as he has the same thing with his r33. if your around exeter on the 1st july your more than welcome to come along to the meet we have there. post up some pics if you can and we can all enjoy your car.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Hi mate.Where in Devon are you?Nice to have new people join (especially in the south west lol)

I cant see the induction kit would cause detonation though btw?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi thanks for the replys . I will do my very best to be at the meet in exeter services on july 1st .My skyline is white with black fox 5 spoke alloys 18". I"m from exmouth.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Will keep an eye out for you mate.Funnily enough my other half said she was followed by a white skyline down to exmuff last night around 8 ish.

I sometimes go the muff sea front on a sunday afternoon so if you see a black R33 down there it may well be me so pop over and say hi.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts