Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Kotse ko Nissan Skyline!
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am a Filipino. I just bought my first car -- a Nissan Skyline 1994 non-turbo automatic transmission from a Chinese guy here in Dublin, Ireland a week ago. I hope I made a good decision in choosing the Skyline. Best regards.

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
Welcome Filipino

You sure did make a great decision..... just wait for teh skyline smile to appear it will never leave you

As we pic whoares -- "Get some pics up"

Hope you having fun with it

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Hi matey. Welcome to the forum. Pics pics pics :D

·
Kotse ko Nissan Skyline!
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you guys for the warm welcome. I'll be posting my car pics asap..

·
Registered
733 Posts
Hi, Skyline? You made a great decision.....................now your bank manager might have an alternative view!

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Hi there. I have not long joined the world of the Skyline and I also have the GTS but manual. I cant speak for your personal taste but can assure you of one thing................You wont regret the purchase. They are wonderful cars indead.

have fun and be safe. ;)

Say Hi to Luigi. :wave:

·
Kotse ko Nissan Skyline!
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
please identify

my friends, please help me identify this electronic equipment i found under the left seat.

Attachments

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
pic 2, the ariel is stuck try pushing it down a tiny bit and use some WD40 to free it, then give it 5 mins turn the radio back on and as the motor is trying to push the ariel up you pull it as well to help it along....
the pic with the amplifier under the seat looks like either a stereo amp, or a amp for a C,D player going by the cables by it,

the bracket could be for a small fire extinguisher, its not a standard fitment...
the microphones are sensors for an alarm....
i would hazard a guess that the plate signifies when yr timing belt was changed or when it should be changed, whats the mileage now.....

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
i know what the brackets for, it holds a flare cause i got one in mine!:cheers:

·
Kotse ko Nissan Skyline!
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks Chief! Mileage now i think is 88k plus kms. The previous owner gave me a spare timing belt. He said I need to replace the belt at 100k. The belt he gave me was in an opened plastic with markings BELT-TIMING 13028-20P25. Looks new anyway.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts