Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, my names lilly and I'm from codicote in Hertfordshire :) sorry to dissapoint you but I don't drive a skyline lol..I drive an Evo 8 mr fq 320..saw a bloke with the username on here of "gtsmithy" or something and he told me to sign up so thought I would and see what the crack is!! Always up for meets in the area or track days etc :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys and will definately tag along to a couple of your meets :) I'm part of a forum www.unlucky-racing.com and we arrange track days, drift sessions etc in the area and are starting a weekly meet at the forum car park in Hatfield every Tuesday so if any of you are about...pop by and feel free to sign up to the forum!! :)

·
Seasoned Member
1,952 Posts
Thanks guys and will definately tag along to a couple of your meets :) I'm part of a forum www.unlucky-racing.com and we arrange track days, drift sessions etc in the area and are starting a weekly meet at the forum car park in Hatfield every Tuesday so if any of you are about...pop by and feel free to sign up to the forum!! :)
Just signed up to this site so gonna have a browse

·
DWYB.CO.UK
799 Posts
sweet where do you hold your drift sessions ? when is the next one ? :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.