Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I don't yet own a Skyline but I am seriously considering getting a R33 GTS, possibly a GTST, still researching performance and running costs and maintenance. Don't get me wrong I'm not overly bothered about costs just want to know what I'm looking at. I'm currently breaking my Nissan 300 ZX TT so high maintenance is something I know about :)

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
Welcome... there is a wealth of knowlege on here. As your a performance nissan man you'll allready know what to look for, but check out the FAQ section. there is a very good buyers guide in there...

Plus if you can get your self along to one of ours meets. Check out the sounth central section. Anyone in any car can turn up. We'll try and turn anyone to the skyline side

There is a brag run on Sunday if your intereseted. I'm sure Keith will be looking for a co-pilot...... mind you thats probable "running before you can walk"

Add that to the stupid saying post.....

·
Registered
812 Posts
welcome to the forum matey :), plenty to search on here mate that will probly give you an idea of wots wot, but a skyline smile is priceless

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
hi and welcome to our club, as stusy said we have loads of meets and everything yr ever need to know about maintenance and modifying a skyline, or if you have any questions, just fire away mate, if you need convincing to buy one ill give you a spin, im sure that will be suffice lol....:D

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Hi there Martyn. Welcome to the fastest moving ever grooving car club. Its a great place mate and everyone I have met (in the cyber sense of the word) have been really really helpful and friendly.

enjoy your stay mate.

vini

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Another skyline in Southampton! :wave: might see you about!
Not yet, still got the MG ZS and the 300 (that's slowing being stripped) but who knows I may soon get a Skyline. Unsure between the R33 GTS or GTST but still looking at common failings and accurate 0-60's for them.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Hello, I don't yet own a Skyline but I am seriously considering getting a R33 GTS, possibly a GTST, still researching performance and running costs and maintenance. Don't get me wrong I'm not overly bothered about costs just want to know what I'm looking at. I'm currently breaking my Nissan 300 ZX TT so high maintenance is something I know about :)
Get the Turbo if you can (and it's affordable re: the insurance and stuff), performance is grrrrrrreat, running costs errrrm, best not look! Maintenance, basic maintenance is not so bad, it's when you start to get hooked and look to add goodies!!!
You'll love it, just buy it, you know it makes sense!!! :drivin: SKYLINE = :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
I just bought a gts-t for the wife, glad we did but make sure you look at plenty and take your time, there are some real dogs out there.

Welcome to the forum....prepare yourself for some fun, especially Germany next year!

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Welcome to the club, there's loads of us around the southampton area.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts