Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this site via a members pic links on another forum. I'm Andy from Newcastle, 29. Been out the Nissan game a while, had a few gtirs and an S14a. Was thinking about another gtir as a project but I'm hoping if its realistic to get an R32 GTR. Realistic being if I can get what I want for around 6k. Have about 4k so far but my first born is due any day now so I just researching, gaining a bit of knowledge and dont mind waiting. Ideally I'dlike a fresh import and after seeing what Mark Prior has coming I'm hoping for the same spec/condition of car!

Andy

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Hi Andy -big hello. Im one of your area reps with Mark. You should pop along to our next meet -meet other members and their rides. Check out North east section.
Look forward to seeing your car hopefully soon! Should get something decent for 6K.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Andy -big hello. Im one of your area reps with Mark. You should pop along to our next meet -meet other members and their rides. Check out North east section.
Look forward to seeing your car hopefully soon! Should get something decent for 6K.
Aye Marks car has a lot to answer for! And he aint even got it yet! His car made me realise what I could get as a fresh import,and the pictures of it directed me to this forum!

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
welcome aboard mate, which forum did you see the car on lol

it wont be at the next meet i dont think but will be in the country, deffinatly have a dodge along to the next meet though

·
is now very happy with 400+ BHP
2,903 Posts

it wont be at the next meet i dont think but will be in the country, deffinatly have a dodge along to the next meet though
It's on: CORSA CHAVS WITH DAFT SHITTY EXHAUSTS & LEXUS LIGHTS.com aint it???!!!

Only kidding Mark -lol-!!! It's gonna be a beauty mate. :boogy:

Welcome aboard Andy.
Jurgen will get you a nice R32 GTR no problem with your budget.
Good to have another North East member with us. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Na just the GTR Register,nothing dodgy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts