Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
newbie in da house! * GOT PICS!!!!!*

hey guys and gals, names scott. finally got myself a skyline the other week. after years of looking at them drive past me i took the plunge and got myself a white 1996 GTS25T. shes in absolutely immaculate condition (its a bit dark just now to start taking pics, so i will get some on the site asap) no mods as of yet, hopefully this site and its wonderful users will point me i the right direction. i am an H.G.V Driver and currentrly staying in carfin, motherwell.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Hello mate welcome to the forum!:)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Big Scottish welcome mate!! Some pics would be great! If you keep an eye on the Scottish section you'll see plenty of meets/events organised! Your nearest Scotland Area Reps will be Stef and Bigc82!! Cheers :cheers:
thanks mate.

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
welcome mate, if you need any help just ask and we will do our best to sort it out for you, as mrscotttish said we have loads of meets track days etc and merchandise and lots more to entertain us, good to have you here and welcome to our family.....:)

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
welcome scot to the fastest growing club on the net and the best and defo the most fun site, as been said keep your eye on the scotland thread for days of fun, any problems with anything just ask, or pm bigc 82 or myself we are very local to you and dont mind droping bye if need be hope your enjoying the skyline smile

·
Registered
812 Posts
welcome matey :)

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Welcome to the forum buddy :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts