Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,

Well I've had my Skyline for a month now and am exstatic!! I've wanted one since I was a boy, and I've finally got one on my drive!!

I've bought an R32 GT-R after serving my apprenticeship on MX-5's and a Supra NA. The Skyline is completely different beast, everything I possibly imagined it would be!!

Looking forward to getting involved in club meets, hope to see you all soon.

If anybody sees a white R32 with Nismo graphics give me a wave.

Cheers

Iain

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
hello and welcome mate and we are having a meet in december so pop into scotland section a have a good luck and post up pics of your car mate :cheers:

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
welcome to the club ian if you nead any help with anything just ask, and if you keep your eye on the scotland thread we post up the trackdays meets and everything else there, we are going to the nurburgring next year if you fancy that just have a look in the overseas events and get your name down its a good laugh, well ian hope you enjoy the club stef

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers for the instant welcome fella's,

I've added some pics to the Sticky at the top of the Scotland section, but heres another one:

I feel like a Dad with a new baby showing pictures to anyone who'll listen!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha, yes it was me and yes I saw you spin but I didn't want to say anything!! Well spotted though!!
I was gonna come and say hi but I couldn't find you in the paddock. I was just up there for a look, I really want to get my car out when I am confident that it is sound and when I grow balls big enough to play!!Some of those Lancers were driving like hooligans, good to watch but not so fun when they're crawling up your ass!Hopefully my car/driving ability will blow them away!!Hmm...

·
In dentibus anticis frustum magnum spiniciae habes
9,524 Posts
Good man, well get involved with the meets and events as next year will be big mate!!

MrScottish ( Grant ) is main Scottish rep,
Darth Palmer ( James ) North East Rep
Stef And Bigc82 Are the west coast dodgy dudes lol
Border Reiver ( Gavin n Margaret are Borders rep,
I am sort of Angus and Dundee / Fife middle of area but between us all we can organise some some events,

check out the next meet on 14th December!!

how did the spin look from your angle????

thought an Elise might have tbone me and then saw a silver Evo dodging me as well!!!

·
Diesel Powered RB25
5,954 Posts
OI Wat you mean DODGY dudeS. Stef is spot on it's me ya gotta watch out for :D.

Welcome Iain yer Stef and I are arranging a fairly decent meet in December there's a link in my signature have a look when you get the chance.

Also Stef and I have been out chapping doors recently tryin to get everyone some good deals. They are Stickies in the Scottish section keep an eye out on them as we will be constantly adding to them!!!

Great lookin car bud love 32's really do. As Stef says he's a 32 man himself he has 4 lol!!

Although he's far from 32 haha!!!

Anyway buddy welcome to the Club enjoy the search facility is full of all the info you'll ever need and more and if you can't find it post away some of the guys on here are invaluable with there wealth on knowledge on all this Skyline Related!!!

I..... erm think that i'll do it haha!!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think there must have been oil on the track...or, erm, something...

Yes, I thought you were gonna get T-boned, you handled it better than a lot of others, that gorgeous TVR did a nice long off road section there!!

The Silver Lancers engine let go as well not long after your off.

I've just spotted the December meet, the Gaelic titled one? I might have a Gaelic name and live in Scotland but I'm a 100% Scouser unfortunately!! It would be great to make it, I work during the week but might be able to make the bowling in the evening and anything else that weekend? Or take a sickie??

·
Seasoned Member
4,929 Posts
Welcome to the Club mate. Very nice lokng GTR you've got there. I was up at Knockhill on Saturday too and was admiring your car from on and off the track! As the other guys have said keep an eye out on the Scotland section mate, next year is going to be full of meets/event/track sessions etc. look forward to meeting you at the events.
Cheers
Grant

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
welcome to the club mate hope to see you soon at one of the meets .watch the dodgy ones in glasgow..........
Cheers for the hearty welcome everyone, The Weegies are already starting taking to the **** out of my accent, I feel some friendly banter coming on!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts