Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there :) graeme here
was ment to join back in april when i picked up my skyline but with work and many other things i havent had time :( so here it is. Never realised just how much work it needed but im starting to think its worth it :p

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
welcome to the mad house an happy xmas nice lookin motor anouther orange skyline on the north west :)

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Merry christmas to all :) i will fire a spec list up later this week :)
when i bought the car i didnt realise just how much work it needed :( turbo was blown clutch was gone flywheel was gone he had replaced the rear shockers but they were differnt one's was gas and one was hydrolic oil filled and they were both gone which was stupid :( bolts and washers were missing all over so there were leeks :( fuel lines and brake lines were destroyed just finished all of these problems now so im about to start treating my self to some nice tasty mods didnt realise i would need such deep pockets :p

·
Registered
11,026 Posts
jesus - properly biffed. when you get a spec list up definitely interested in the jobs you've gone through too - be good to see this one on the road - never seen that colour GTR before!

yeah you need deep pockets tbh but you can find good stuff on here - plenty of friendly guys and the traders on here are all pretty cool too but always best bet is to ask/search on here first!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ye it was a bit of a death trap at first :( i have lots of photos of all the work been done to it :) the paint job is tambora flame orange with a gemini flick/tint laquer the first thing i need to get sorted out is the wheel arches theres just the slight bit of rust on each arch so if any one has any advice that would be great been looking at the 400r arches just not sure how they would fit on so any help on this would be great

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
going to go to the local body shop and see what they can do only worry is that they might not be able to get the paint right :(

·
North highlands area rep
7,857 Posts
welcome to the club and a merry xmas. a good body shop should be able to match your paint or you can ask the last owner what shade it is. as for arches put them on with tiger seal not pot rivets.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts