Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just joined.

I own an R32 GTS-T converted to Rb25DET (original engine died on me a few years back)

Just wrote in to say hi, I don't usually post much but I do read these forums a lot.

Glad to be a forummer here, looking good so far!

:)

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
welcome to the nuthouse. Where all skylines converge and we sit in a cirle and discuss mutual problems........

Oops sorry wrong forum :(

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Don't forget the singing of Kum By Ah at all the track events and weekenders Sarky.

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
i wondered why i hadnt been to any meets recently, now i know why :)

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
God, I hope its not going to turn in to the Skyline Owners Club song contest otherwise im going to have to put my name down for a Gloria Gaynor track

:D

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
WELCOME!:D
What sort of power's the GTS-t putting out? They can be scarey enough, with the RB20:p

·
Dandy Highwayman
1,314 Posts
hi jebu

rb25det in r32? nice..so... tell us more ,
who did the swap for ya?
what gbox/diff you got?
r33 ecu?

its not that i'm gonna exactly rush out to garage and do it to mine this instant but its interesting anyway :)

alexj

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
;)

I don't know how much power the car is producing but its pretty much stock. But with the lighter R32 body its pulls pretty nicely when I need it to. :D

My car was an auto so its running a rb25 gearbox now with some modifications done to the original r32 longshaft.
It vibrates a little bit in 2nd gear becoz of this though :(

currently running stock ecu, I think its very restrictive, can't do anything much with it don't you think?

but I'm not chasing big horsepower, the cars a daily driver.
thinking of getting the Safc II though, the features looks pretty good.

any thoughts?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts