Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to this site, in the process of checking out some skyline 's with a view to trading in my subaru...not totaly clued up on the skyline as yet...have my mind and heart set on a r33 gtr vpsec though....just after the basics at the moment -

service schedules - what oil to use - DIY jobs - things to look out for when buying...people in scotland who can service / repair / mod these cars..

would appreciate any and all advice...p.s - anyone wanna buy a subaru !!!!:p

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
for service and stuff, I can only thing of R B Motorsport, but they are in the Wigan area....for a test drive, maybe going to Middlehurst garage might help....am not sure of the telephone numbers for either of them though.....

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
I can recomend Rod at RB... top guy and knows everything...

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
There are a few nice skylines in Scotland.. Kieth ,Jason and such like...

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Hi mate!

AS far as parts in scotland go... Dixons Performance Centre in Dunblane do a good range of jap parts, and can get a lot of skyline stuff. In Wishaw, near Motherwell, there is a place called 'The Garage', and they run an R33 which they do everything on themselves, seem pretty clued up (I've been in it... NOS is quite impressive!). Dunno about their tuning capabilities, but for basic servicing I can imagine they could sort you out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts