Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a 1995 r33 gtst now my first performance car but definately the first of this caliber but i have a stupid question maybe someone can help me with i bought it from the UK i am a us soldier and i cant seem to get my cds to work that i burned off the comp in the head unit i was told its cuz of region code ne fix would be awesome and i am loving the car

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Big welcome to the club from me! Pics please. Sorry cant help with CD problem though.

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
standard fit or correct period radio/cd players wont play cdr discs,cds arent region coded

oh and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pic

this is my new baby

Attachments

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Welcome to the club dude!

Now that's some different color on your R33.

·
Forum Gypo
309 Posts
Welcome to the club dude!
Yep, the colour certainly looks different, I suppose maybe if the rims were a different colour it would set the car off nicely!
Still, smart looking ride!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Welcome to the club - I like the colour, it's different and the wheels go nicely with it :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya ill have some more pics posted soon that was when i bought it it snowing here so shes covered atm :( but i got to drive her some today rodes were decent :D my friend makes fun of the color but i love it cuz u dont see that color often

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
nice r33 that was magazine fetured a few years back...some young 16 yr old lad that owned a scrap yard had it. think it was in max power or fast car.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
u sure its the same car as mine and if so can you find me a link that would be awesome and thanks for the compliment

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
sorry m8 cant find the old mag feture anywer. i know..when i saw it for sale they said that the kept the cage in but removed the buckets and door card trim that was trimmed in a camo material and i think the intercooler hose was painted with various other bits under the bonnet.. not sure but this is goin back afair while. i know at the time the rear light cassings were painter black. and it had quite a few quages inside.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I dunno mine don't have but reg dash gauges and a boost controller but owell

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
WOW DUDE that is my car too rofl alot of interior was changed and stickers stripped but thats my car lol......

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
interior

Attachments

·
Minnie mouse is my b***h
2,733 Posts
now that colour is different I must say it does look like a packet of lockets with wheels tho hahaha.

sjame I cant find any pictures on hte net of the sweets (cna only find the original ones)

but you would not belive how close a colour your car is to them lol

Welcome to SOC non the less :D

EDIT: just looked at the mag feature please get an after market front bumper the side shot looks crap lol the lines of the car dont follow due to it having a stock front bumper and jun side skirts and rear aphrans/spats!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts