Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys im Andrew..

glad to be a new r33 owner wow!!! its a car in a different league of its own imo!!
but the car has been badly treated its whole life it seems rotten to the core :(
very sad to see from such a classic car but every thing else is in tip top shape only 59k mile
genuine miles as i followed the history back before i bought it at a fair price i think £4200???
engine ex.. is all bone dry came with new coilovers nice alloys runs smooth as.. dont miss a beat
because the shell is rotten iv taken it to the drift track have a bit of fun with it :)
my question is how much would it cost for a shell ruffly? as my plan is to build this car back to show room finish over time ovo..
what would be a full rebuild cost to buy shell spray and build it ruffly thanks

ohh and i had a few leaks in the feed pipe behind the sump so i cut out the pipe all around the sump as it was badly corroded
and now iv tried to put on about 3 different rubber pipes but all blowing apart lol so iv put on a gas line pipe knowing it wont blow that
but now its blowing off the connection it doubled jubliee clipped each side but wow it blows the off 2 tried to take the line in front
of the sump as its a straight run but still blowing off at the other side any advice on a better way ?

thanks andrew

·
Registered
50 Posts
Aye it's a shame but the tinworm loves the taste of Nipponese steel. Mine is pretty badly bitten too. Gonna try and convince a mate with a bodyshop to take the job of welding her up again. I think it's gonna be a costly job though. 😔

1 - 2 of 2 Posts