Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Sil80 Driver
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I am new to the Skyline business and my car is currently floating round Africa and due here late March (seems ages away!). Tis a 94 R33 GTS and fairly standard except exhaust, GTR style alloys and air filter. Is there a owners club with newsletter etc that I can join?

Am hoping I can learn some useful things from here to keep my new car running ok. Oh, and if anyone wants to buy a Volvo 850 T5 in the meantime, let me know.

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
Hi, welcome to the forum. We do have an Skyline Owners Club here at skylineowners.com. It's a new club that has been running for about 6 weeks. Details can be found here:

http://www.skylineowners.com/forums/announcement.php?forumid=42

With the discount from Adrian Flux, your likely to make the membership fee back easily if you decide to join. Currently, we do not have a newsletter in the offering, but I see no reason why this would not be the case in 6-12 months when the club has matured. For now, all information can be obtained from this forum on upcoming events and also any technical queries, whic other forum members will gladly help you with.

Martin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts