Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Lou :D

Currently driving an Mk2 MR2 Turbo, but thinking of buying myself a 'liner.

I'm after a black one, don't really know much about them though, definately want a turbo though, push it up to 2 bar should be nice and fast :D

Got some cool pink graphics designed by my mate ready to go up the side already, should look wicked.. and have some shiney Fox Racing alloys I picked up for peanuts as they were on offer at the Halfords up the road :D :dogpile:

So just got to be on the look out for a nice one! :drivin:

·
South East Area Rep
337 Posts
Hi Lou and welcome.

Bit of friendly advise.......NEVER call a skyline a liner (You will be shot down in flames for it by most on this forum) :D

2bar on a std turbo will end in tragedy :screwy:

And everyone knows black one's are the fastest :) , so you dont have to worry about doing the above anyway :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2bar on a std turbo will end in tragedy :screwy:

And everyone knows black one's are the fastest :) , so you dont have to worry about doing the above anyway :D
Well I will try 2 bar and if it doesn't like it I can always put it back )

Black is fastest? Really? Is that something to do with the way it absorbs light? Wouldn't that make it slower?

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Hey Lou!:apoke:

Yeah dont call it that word, aint a good idea, and the whole turbo thing :Uzi:

Hope u enjoy your car when you get it!

Happy :drivin: hun x

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Something not right here

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Something not right here
Alright.. just seeng if you lot have a sense of humour.. :p

Halfords alloys... 2 bar... pink graphics!! :lol: I might be a muppet but I'm not that much of a muppet!! :D

I can't afford a skyline at the moment.. just paying for a rebuild on my MR2.. costing me a fair few quid.. :(

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

So once your MR2 is rebuilt are you aiming to sell it and replace it with a skyline? which model are you after if so.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Whos is that skyline in that pic....... M22 GTR... Ive seen it around blackpool, it has a new spoiler though a doluck gtr one... Looks the nuts....

·
bla
17,374 Posts
P.s Are you a chav??????

2 bar?? lol... = BANG!!!! more like 0.8 of a bar on a standard tubby..

Halfrauds wheels...... Dear oh dear...... May of been cheap... But they will be made cheaper!! Get a refund while you can and say the offset isnt right. Then buy some of one of the traders...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
P.s Are you a chav??????

2 bar?? lol... = BANG!!!! more like 0.8 of a bar on a standard tubby..

Halfrauds wheels...... Dear oh dear...... May of been cheap... But they will be made cheaper!! Get a refund while you can and say the offset isnt right. Then buy some of one of the traders...
Did you not hear me say I was taking the p**s??

I'm fully aware 2 bar will not make it very happy!!!

Nope. keeping the MR2 I'm afraid.. come too far with it to bail out now!

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Nope. keeping the MR2 I'm afraid.. come too far with it to bail out now!
Do the right thing and sell it, you can never go to far to bail out.

I spent £26k on my pulsar and after 4 years i still decided to bail out and wish i'd done it a bit sooner.

A friend of my rebuilt his veilside kitted MR2 turbo twice and wish he'd bailed out after the first rebuild.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts