Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone!!
i am not yet a skyline owner i would very much like to be. i have been looking. i did own an n/a supra i have sold it now as i want a skyline. i'm looking for a gtst r33 i have seen a few and was wondering if anyone knows these cars. i obviously would like one that has decent mileage that has been well looked after
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=300129788863&rd=1&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=220128805496&rd=1&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....EWA:PIC&viewitem=&item=290138779061&rd=1&rd=1
thank you
soph

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks, i really hope so.before i sold my supra i saw loads i liked so i figured sell it, they're quite easy to find.i was wrong, always the way!!
i'm sure one will come up soon, well thats what i keep telling myself

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum....keep an eye on the for sale section on here....well looked after Skylines....if you have any questions check out the Search function and if you can't find the answer then feel free to ask...Cheers
thanks, yeah i have been.and will do thanks

·
Registered
123 Posts
Had a look at the links, personally Id go for the second one without the mods n low mileage. It will be more reliable and cheaper to replace parts if anything does go wrong. I woud suggest that as these cars do 150ish standard that anyone wanting to up the power probably gives the car some hammering. However if you to would want to up the power I would buy the modded one as there is not a big price difference, and these cars a dear to upgrade.
I think it boils down to do you want reliability, or more speed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Had a look at the links, personally Id go for the second one without the mods n low mileage. It will be more reliable and cheaper to replace parts if anything does go wrong. I woud suggest that as these cars do 150ish standard that anyone wanting to up the power probably gives the car some hammering. However if you to would want to up the power I would buy the modded one as there is not a big price difference, and these cars a dear to upgrade.
I think it boils down to do you want reliability, or more speed.
thanks for the advice that's what i was thinking too.i'm not too bothered about engine mods just would like the car to be tidy well looked after and look great.

·
Registered
77 Posts
hi and welcome. good luck in your search but be prepared to travel in order to ger the right one for you......i did.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
hi soph, welcome to the forum.
wttc means ' welcome to the club' , but we dont call ourselves a 'club' as it causes problems with another forum.
take your time and the right one will come to you, and i know what you mean when you say 'they're quite easy to find.i was wrong, always the way!!'

1 - 12 of 12 Posts