·
Best looking member
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new here, just thought I'd say hi and hope everyone is well:boxing:

·
Registered
812 Posts
alright dude welcome to the site, remember to thank g.b (genaral banter) for setting ya account up dude, as u know all the blokes on here are very helpful , looking forward to seeing her on sat mate with fmic :):wave:

·
Best looking member
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll email him to say thanks mate, ta for helping me as well, these computers don't really get on with me that well, I just end up getting frustrated and beating the living hell out of my pc

·
Registered
812 Posts
I'll email him to say thanks mate, ta for helping me as well, these computers don't really get on with me that well, I just end up getting frustrated and beating the living hell out of my pc

no problems dude, im sure the time will come when i need your help for something, like a contact for that paintwork dude ,lol:naughty:

·
Best looking member
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think best thing we can do there is one weekend come down my way on a saturday we'll have a drive over and let him take a look at the colour and he'll give you a price, he's only a min from my house mate :angel:

·
Registered
812 Posts
yea mate sounds like a plan

·
Best looking member
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Must say fellow skyliners, this site makes people feel really welcome, alot more than the GTR website definatley, might be cos I've only got a GTS????

·
Registered
318 Posts
GTS-GTR.....we all drive SKYLINES mate thats good enough for me and makes us all equal! :D

seriously though mate...enjoy your self on here and get to some meets...have you posted pics of your car yet? we love to see them!

·
Best looking member
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll try and post them now, how do I do it?

·
Registered
812 Posts
thuoght id stick these up treasach but will update this weekend after ya new fmic is on :)

·
Best looking member
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Whey hey nice one mate, looking good looking good! intercoolers on tomorrow fingers crossed blue!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts