Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
blue thunder
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all :)
sighned up yesterday and already glad i did, great site.
i've been a skyline owner for 5 years now (with a years break) my baby is sat in the garage at the mo having even more work done (wo'nt bore ya with the £18'000 list of mods lol) but she should be kicking 400 bhp plus i hope and will get some pics and details on when i have her back.
i live in hampshire in fleet and we do have the odd skyline visit so if any of you are here then say hi. i am looking at doing a few internal mods soon (colour coded dash surround etc if any one can help?) and maybe a carbon bonnet if i can get a good price, apart from that some nice ultralite whells and she's all done :smoker:
if ya still awake then be good to here from some local peeps....

·
Registered
812 Posts
welcome matey :)

·
Administrator
25,965 Posts
hwllo mate and pics mate if possible :cheers:

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
hi and welcome to the forum. as you should have known by now you'll never stop modding the skyline.
get along to some local meets when you have it back and you'll get grown men dribbling over you car!

·
Registered
733 Posts
B*stard trying to clean that drool off though!

Good day and welcome.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Welcome to the club, as jojo has said, post up some pics.

·
blue thunder
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks to you all for the great welcome and pics will be going on sunday as off on a stag weekend :)
have got me baby back intime aswell and she's now pushing 427bhp with 309 ibf-ft of torque
gonna be a fun ride to the coast

·
blue thunder
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh nearly forgot, ya all prob know this but was news to me so wanted to pass it on, my head lights were badly faded but are now as good as new after me mate at tuning japanese in aldershot t-cutted them, so there ya go if ya got bad lights and did'nt know just get out the t-cut and there as good as new in no time :)
now and can see the cars better when i go flyin by lol

·
blue thunder
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no ru thankgod it did'nt, i'll put up a new thread with me pics and me full spec list on sunday pm.
rolling road tune up took it's toll though by blowing the turbo oil feed pipe and showed me rear tyres to be crap by blowing them both, still better there than on the road ay

·
Yeah boyeeeeeeeee
6,604 Posts
...rolling road tune up took it's toll though by blowing the turbo oil feed pipe and showed me rear tyres to be crap by blowing them both...
Eeek! Not good it happened, but thank f' it happened on the dyno and not on the road! :D

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Welcome to the forum matey :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts