Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

As you can see from the title i am new to the forum. I have been a big fan of Skyline's for quite some time now and having owned a Toyota MR2 Turbo i am now looking to move into the relm of the big boys toy.

Within the next few months i will finally be in the position to buy a R33 2.5GTST Manual. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me a few hints and tips for things to look out for, both positive and negative, when i am searching for my new wheels.

All assistance greatly appreciated in advance.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Welcome to the club.

Your find everyone more than happy to do their best at answering any questions you have.

As for what to look out for with skylines its just usual stuff, check for any just, smoke when flooring it and on over run, generally there very good.

·
Registered
812 Posts
if u do a search theres a thread on buying guide should help u, where u from mate?? as soon as u get her get some pics up

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi there guys cheers for the welcome.

I am from Tunbridge Wells in Kent. Are there any organised meets reasonably close to Kent area? As soon as i get her will def post some pics. Can't wait now as it's been a long time coming.

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate. Im sure you will find a beauty. As for meets, check you local area thread. There should be more details there :D

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Hello and welcome to your new home. ;)

Have a good stay and get some pic up ASAP.

(nice to have you around buddy).

vini

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
welcome to the club mate, have a good look at a few and don't just buy the first one you come accross you will find some good ones out there but there is also the odd dog to steer clear of

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
Welcome mate. Have a good look round at as many Skylines as possible you'll soon find what to look for.

If your not sure of any you see get some pics up or ask questions about it. I'm sure someone will be able to help you out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Guys

Many thanks for the warm welcome. Not been a member of an owners club before and starting to see why so many people are now. Hope to get to a local meet soon so meet some of you there. Aiming to get my new pride and joy asap.

Thanks again

1 - 14 of 14 Posts