Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
morning all.
i'm foz. i'm based in the south of london. just picked myself up a R33GTR to cheer me up as i had a bit of a spill on my ducati 748sp....ive been grinning every day since!! what a motor!!! bought it totally standard so i know it hasn't been messed with. but the bugs got me already. it's in the garage now having a nismo downpipe, de-cat pipe and greddy cat back exhaust fitted. received my hks muhroom filters this morning. :D :D and i'm contemplating putting on a set of 19's. i've been told 18's are the way to go but the 19's look sooo luurvly!!! anyways we'll see.
nice one guys ,will be posting soon, i'm sure i've got loads of your brains to pick!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hello mate, welcome to the fun. Get some pics of the car up when you can.
Got my car last October from some guy in Tooting, turned out to be OK, more by luck than judgement though.
They are similar to a bike actually in that you find yourself going for drives just for the hell of it, looking at your refelction in windows, flooring it away from traffic lights everytime your first in the queue.
I sold my GSX 1400 to get mine, got fed up with the weather limiting the amount I could use it.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
:D Another Foz!!! welcome mate,enjoy the forum!

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Hello and welcome to the place to be.;)

Theres only one thing you will regret?

Not finding the site earlier.:D

·
Registered
812 Posts
welcome dude, :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts