Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HI guys..

I guess as im posting in here im a NEWB...

I part own a company that make driver training aids for motorsport teams -- Simulators in simple terms.

We are working with Le mans team Creation Autosportif , and uk motorsport company Stealth Cars amongst others on various forms of software from marketing products to full on team development tools.

Sean Edwards the reigning FIA GT3 champion and Sturat Moseley LMS radical driver are physics testers for us and work on making cars feel right in simulations along with the actual drivers of the cars.

Although we do make game software and this car will be released to the public eventually in the game RFACTOR, i would like to point out that we are a simulation company and take things to a much higher level than games around at the moment.

I just wanted to give you a little insight as to what i do , so the next part might not seem so out of the blue.

Ok here goes...

We have just started work on a simulation of the Calsonic R33 GTR skyline from the 1995 JGTC series and are looking for some help..who better to goto than skyline owners.

We need as much information on this car as we can get, and not only this we also need some pictures of R33's to help get things looking as good as we can such as lights / cockpits / underhood / chassis etc etc

I have attached a couple of pics so you can see what we do

If anyone here would like to help on this project please email me

[email protected]
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Wow...made that post a long time ago.

Well things have changed a little .. i do not work for that company anymore ...confilct of interests shall we call it... lol

However..

The skyline simulation is still going however ...slowly..but its going

we have now got a fully finsihed body with a few bits left to do on the interior and I am still after some help if anyone one is interested in working on a skyline simulation.

dyno readings for 500hp / 300hp r33 would help a great deal as would decent sound recordings of exaust pipes , engines external & internal.

And if anyone has any information about some of the cars you will see on this page...it would help tremedously.

please note i am very aware that some of the cars liveries did not fit the r33 , but that is the only model we are producing, and rather then spen all this time and only make the KURE NISMO, we are adding as many decent skyline skins as we can

http://www.racingpaintshop.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=38&Itemid=139

Any help from members would be very greatly appreciated

again if you woul dlike to help us see this project out please feel free to mail me

[email protected]
[email protected]

·
Registered
761 Posts
Looking good.

The front bumper, grill and wheels dont look quite right though if you want to be really pedantic.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
not for the clarion GTR - LM ...your quite right..

as i said in my earlier posts it takes a long time to produce a 3d model of this quality, so we only have this shape car, rather than all the different incarnations.

this car was based on the 1995 R33 Calsonic,as these were the best available blueprints we could find. Im sure if you cross reference it against that car you'll see its pretty much perfect considering the limited pictures available on google.

:cheers:

·
Seasoned Member
407 Posts
Nice one mate and I would love to help you out on this but seeing as though I only own r32's then I dont think i'd be much help, or would I? ****
PS: I'd also put a rear diffuser on your cars if you can coz I reckon it'll make it look and sit better from a rear veiw angle... Only my personal thoughts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Wow...made that post a long time ago.

Well things have changed a little .. i do not work for that company anymore ...confilct of interests shall we call it... lol

However..

The skyline simulation is still going however ...slowly..but its going

we have now got a fully finsihed body with a few bits left to do on the interior and I am still after some help if anyone one is interested in working on a skyline simulation.

dyno readings for 500hp / 300hp r33 would help a great deal as would decent sound recordings of exaust pipes , engines external & internal.

And if anyone has any information about some of the cars you will see on this page...it would help tremedously.

please note i am very aware that some of the cars liveries did not fit the r33 , but that is the only model we are producing, and rather then spen all this time and only make the KURE NISMO, we are adding as many decent skyline skins as we can

http://www.racingpaintshop.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=38&Itemid=139

Any help from members would be very greatly appreciated

again if you woul dlike to help us see this project out please feel free to mail me

[email protected]
[email protected]
there is a recording company close to us who aid companys with recordings for all sorts of purpose's. They come round about a year ago and recorded my car to use for a computer game, if your interested I can get you there contact details.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts