Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking through the pages on the Newera website and saw they they have recently sold a couple of J-Spec R33 GTR's for around £15K Has anyone from here bought them? How did you find Newera to deal with? I was offered finance on a car but had to be bought through a garage/dealer, but i recon i could stretch to £15K For a R33 GTR... At Stock are the running/maintaining costs high?

·
Registered
303 Posts
NewEra come VERY highly recommended for importing RX-7's but I have no experience of their Skyline purchasing ability.

Descriptions of cars on the site are very detailed and knowledgable. If you're prepared to wait, Miguel will find the car of your desires to order.

NewEra use a dealer in the UK called MotorMall to prep. and SVA their imports which aren't too bad but could be better allegedly. But the NewEra part of things, purchase, shipping and import is apparently very good.

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
Hi miguel owns an R33 GTR so he knows what he's on about i'd go for it if i were you.As for running costs if you drive them hard fuel consumption is high someone told me once if you need to ask you can't afford it!insurance is the main concern servicing costs around £350 for a cambelt service which i thought was good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts