Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone bought r34 east bear kit from them? what minor parts/adjustments are needed for the gtr look front bumper and bonnet to fit? or are they made specfically for the gtt? thanks

·
BOOOOOST
1,863 Posts
ive just bought the East Bear kit...im nearly 100% sure that its a straight fit for the GTT.
dunno if youve been on Newera's site but it says that this kit WILL NOT fit a GTR,and at the price of the gear it would need to be a bloody good fit at that...ill have the kit on by the end of the month..if you want ill let u know what the fitament is like by then .......
:) :)

·
BigBoy
216 Posts
Keep me posted too :) i was gonna order one of those front splitters/difusers to go on the front bumper, just a bit weary of ordering from then just yet...

·
Registered
437 Posts
I have the front splitter from East Bear. ordered through Newera.

Have to say, 100% fit, top quality and very strong. The one I got is for the R34 Aero bumper, the one most people call the Nismo kit.

With East Bear you'll pay through the nose for the kit, but to get the best you have to pay. You wont have any problems with fitment, unless your car has been in a fender bender and is slightly out on geometry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts