Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys and girls just to let you know next mk meet is a charity one .were doing it for willen hospice and your further support would be great .its on the 11th nov sunday meet at kfc stacey bushes and then up the a5 to limelite limos for a bbq and all the tea and coffee you can drink .local papers comin and you;l get a chance to check some of the most awesome limos in bucks . meet at kfc at 1400 so weve still got some light for pics ,thanks guys mirrors .

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey banter

I came to this last month and it was a very friendly meet, it would be good to have lots of skyline. I'll be there.
hey banter nice to see you again .thanks for replying weve spoken to albert at knight racer and hes up for it ,your help we be great as many as you could get should be a good one .

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
I was going to try and get a local meet for this date. I don't know but could try and get our meet to join up. I will see if there is any interest?

·
Seasoned Member
7,044 Posts
hey guys and girls just to let you know next mk meet is a charity one .were doing it for willen hospice and your further support would be great .its on the 11th nov sunday meet at kfc stacey bushes and then up the a5 to limelite limos for a bbq and all the tea and coffee you can drink .local papers comin and you;l get a chance to check some of the most awesome limos in bucks . meet at kfc at 1400 so weve still got some light for pics ,thanks guys mirrors .
just realized that this is a charity meet for wilen hospice
this place cared for my father in law with a brain tummur before he died so i will defenetly be there

·
Registered
46 Posts
I may make an appearance at this as well. KFC is one roundabout down from my house. The car is bloody filthy though and not sure if I'll have time to wash it!

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
We're gonna be there, just desperately trying to tax the skyline so we can bring that as well. Bloody DVLA website is down for 'Essential Maintenance' :cya:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts