Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
North Wales Area Rep
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right folks seeing as the bbq thread died I shall arrange a normal meet,the date being the 6th of September. After a suggestion from one of the members we shall try a different location,I am thinking on top of the great orme. Anyone have any other suggestions or not think this is suitable just send me a pm or post one this thread and it will be changed to suit. Look forward to meeting you all again,oh and those who know ppl who arent on here can they inform them of the meet pls

·
Registered
84 Posts
i'll be in edition38 with my mk1 golf, not that it matters, i'm starting the bodywork on the skyline tomorrow so its gonna 4-5 weeks before its on the road anyway, hopefully in time for japshow in santa pod. thats the plan anyway. so much to do though

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Sorry i've not been on a while but its been all go for me lol

I got married last friday have had a loads of **** from the venue as they fu*ked up the whole day and my new job is a joke i get no hours and had to sell my rbs13 to keep the bills happy:( i bought a cheap s13 to tide me over till things pick up :)

Fingerscrossed things start to pick up soon :)

Name a date and i'll come show off my bargain s13 (was very sad to see the rbs13 go)

·
North Wales Area Rep
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Right folks as things seem a bit up in the air for everyone at the mo the date will be set as the 4th of October so it gives everyone time to get there stuff sorted and time for word to get to non members

·
North Wales Area Rep
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
details are the 4th of october in the car park of the pizza hut at Llandudno junction. We were going to change the location but think it may be a best to keep it the same til the meets get up and running again regularly.

·
Registered
84 Posts
i wont be able to make this one, i'll be in santa-pod all weekend, plus my car wont be finished in time. see you all at the next one

1 - 20 of 31 Posts