Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
North Wales Area Rep
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all sorry not been very active on here recently work is crazy at the moment. The next meet will be on the 3rd of May at the usual place in Llandudno junction,I see a few are going to the day at Oulton Park if you would all rather go this than have the meet then could you please let me know. I have seen a few Skylines locally and know they arent members,could anyone who knows them or sees them around let them know about the meet and the forum please folks.

·
Brian220
301 Posts
I concidered joining up with the North West guys in Modified Live at Outlon Park but decided against it, eitherway i'm up for the 3rd May. A Bank Holiday weekend too :)

1.) Shotgun Bri

·
tony j
54 Posts
It was nice meeting you all at the last meet so will try to make this one and hope to bring along a few more Skyline owners from Mid-Wales with me if i can!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
It was nice meeting you all at the last meet so will try to make this one and hope to bring along a few more Skyline owners from Mid-Wales with me if i can!!

Be nice to meet up again mate & hopefully get a decent convoy up to Llandudno, we could meet up at Chirk Services (Shell of course).

·
Registered
44 Posts
Shotgun Bri - Bangor
Darth_Stinky - Anglesey
psmurphy (paul) - Wirral
madarse - Ruthin
Oldestboyracer - Wrexham
Shark Bait - Newtown
Marka1230 - Bala
hulse33 - Anglesey
waz34 - kinmel bay
gary gts t - Wirral
chrisR33 - Welshpool
sonic - Wrexham
silaw - St. Asaph

In March, this was the list of North Wales members.
In May, looks like there's only about five members left.
Where the F..K is everyone.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts