Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys first off, my apologies to rob for missing him out on last meet so this time he gets a personal invite:sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

and secondly thanks to the guys who came to rother valley , it was a good turn out and good to put names to faces evan if the weather was pants.

im gona go ahead and set the date for the next one which will be held at the same location (rother valley park). i think all was happy to meet here and it gives some oppotunities to get some nice photo's of all our toys together before we decide to move (convoy) on to a local pub for a beer .

ive taken in to account that some people are skint mid month so ive made it the end of the month to try and get as many people to attend as possible

SUNDAY 30th SEPTEMBER 2007 12:00 (midday)

now ive actualy been to the location i can give you a little more info on it.

there is a entry fee/charge of £2.50 to the park per car, which considering the scenary is worth every pennie in my opinion

this is a quick map of where it is, 5 mins from the m1

and hers a couple of pics taken last time to give you an idea of waht its all about

everyone is welcome ,

if you like add a post leeting us know if you can make it or not

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
Ill buy that for a dollar!!!

Count me in brother.

My car will be lookin a bit different on the day too!

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
lol.........bugger ...wanted top finally get out but .........you aint gonna beleive this but thats the date of my little one birthday party ........so another no show from me ........you couldnt have scripted it funnier!

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ill buy that for a dollar!!!

Count me in brother.

My car will be lookin a bit different on the day too!

pmsl i aint heard that for donkeys mate :Ill buy that for a dollar!!!

good stuff festa look forward to seeing it mate altho it looked lovely last time i saw it, dont go ruinine it lol

see you soon matey

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
pmsl i aint heard that for donkeys mate :Ill buy that for a dollar!!!

good stuff festa look forward to seeing it mate altho it looked lovely last time i saw it, dont go ruinine it lol

see you soon matey
I hope it dunt get bloody ruined either mate!

Ill cut his throat and foook his neck if it looks poo! lol.

Just hope the weather stays nice this time so my babby can show all her shiny glory!

See ya then then brother. :devil:

·
Registered
559 Posts
its ok poohpants, but thanks for the "personal" invite!!!

just a slight problem for me with the venue...... i cant get in!!!:cya:

the speed bumps on the way in are harsh and certain cambers proove a problem to me! (thats how bad it is)

im 3" off the deck on my front end so gotta avoid speed bumps at all cost! :mad:

so unless the venue is changed or the "pub" is posted i cant go! :sorry:

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its ok poohpants, but thanks for the "personal" invite!!!

just a slight problem for me with the venue...... i cant get in!!!:cya:

the speed bumps on the way in are harsh and certain cambers proove a problem to me! (thats how bad it is)

im 3" off the deck on my front end so gotta avoid speed bumps at all cost! :mad:

so unless the venue is changed or the "pub" is posted i cant go! :sorry:

theres no pleasing some people, lol ok sorry to hear this dude il give u details of the pub asap, mate hopefuly the date is ok and you can join us at the pub mate. il be intouch via a pm soon mate

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
I'll be there for sure. Whether we stick with the rother valley or choose another venue that suits others :D

·
Registered
559 Posts
yea if you let me know what pub etc i will try and make it...

a possible future venue could be ferrybridge services?? no speed bumps, easy access and right off the motorway!

sorry i cant get in the venue (would if i could) but still wanna attend whenever possible!:sorry:

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea will do mate, ok mate ferrybrigde aitn to bad so il sort that out for the next time mate , rather than change things now. but good suggestion

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Yep -Ill be there too this time with my hubby tony. Thanks for making it payday! I wont be staying late (if thats what you do) as i have a massive conference the next day and need a fresh head!
Looking forward to finally meeting you all!

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ayyyyyyyyyy what a poositive response im pleased with this looking like we may have between 10-15 for this meet so lets keep it possitive who else is coming ??

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
lol still looking on the land registry for airfields and stuff i see :D

·
Best looking member
663 Posts
I'll be there, ooooooooooohhh yeah dig it!!

Grassy Ass

·
stuck in the middle .....with you
8,249 Posts
i may come and have a nosey even though im back to my 200sx,its always good to see a few skylines together

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i may come and have a nosey even though im back to my 200sx,its always good to see a few skylines together

more than welcome mate, hope to see you there

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Seems this one is going to get a good turnout :D

1 - 20 of 75 Posts