Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the number for NGK 8s iridium plugs basically its a standard car but dont want to put cheap plugs in ive tried searching but it only brings up spiel

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
ngk iridium 7 for £48 delivered from rising sun

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Part numbers for them are

BKR7EIX and BKR8EIX

:cheers:

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
I was very surprised as well but they're here on my desk!
I love hunting for bargains :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Can any one help please i am running hks s40i plugs these are heat range 8 i belive but the car is only running max 300 to 320 rsp chip. The car is not running very good misses judders if i plant it but if fether it in pulls through will heat 8 do damage please help

·
R33 GTS-T :-)
131 Posts
Got my NGK Iridium BKR7IEX from here the other day, CLICK ME? For £25.38 inc p+p he also does the 6 and the 8 heat range :bigthumb: Bargain :cool:

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Heatrange 8 is way too cold for a stage 1 car. The plugs will foul resulting in ignition problems. Also depending on when you have bought your HKS plugs I would kick them anyway as they have been made by Denso and been known for failure i.e. tips breaking off etc. It's only recently that HKS changed their manufacturer for plugs. They are now made by NGK. But then again there's no need to buy HKS plugs for 200 which are NGK Iridiums anyway. These cost 50. You see, there's a slight difference.

Buy a set of NGK BKR7EIX. These will suit your car/stage of tune and cost (almost) nothing.

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Got my NGK Iridium BKR7IEX from here the other day, CLICK ME? For £25.38 inc p+p he also does the 6 and the 8 heat range :bigthumb: Bargain :cool:
Are they from NGK? The ebay listing doesn't mention NGK anywhere

1 - 20 of 39 Posts