Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
NORTHERN IRELAND AREA REP
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is a proper w4nk3r and must be the hardest dj ever in world to listen to.
A voice that would sink a thousand ships.
Bring back Chris moyles the saviour of radio 1..

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
talksport all the way for me.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Does my head in! With his yyyyeeeeaaaahhhhh every 5 minutes! Ratings are down, they have made an error trying to aim for a younger audience! What was wrong with Chris moyles and the rest of the crew???

·
Super Moderator
2,723 Posts
Chris Moyles was an irritating, self obsessed, preachy, un-funny fat mess...But Grimshaw is even worse!!
I rarely listened to Radio 1 before but now I never listen to it. Lincs FM for me on the drive to and from work...Much better!
I had Alice Deejay - Better Off Alone playing this morning thanks to 102.2, Lincs FM :D

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Chris Moyles was an irritating, self obsessed, preachy, un-funny fat mess...But Grimshaw is even worse!!
I rarely listened to Radio 1 before but now I never listen to it.

I had Alice Deejay - Better Off Alone playing this morning :D
Hated moyles aswell, hate grimey boy even more, he loves himself too much!!

Alice Deejay in the morning would deff brighten my day, wish local radio over here would play classics like that on their morning show :(

·
Registered
801 Posts
i can't stand the prick!!! i was listening to an interview he was doing with mark wharlberg, it was pure car crash radio you could tell mark was thinking who is this arse. made me laugh .

·
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Show bot pish. Radio 1 will need to move him on quickly or ratings will hit an all time low.

·
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Anyone is way better than grimshaw. Moyles was very good at the beginning but got hard to listen to towards end. Scott mills would be way better as said above. Come to think of it anyone would

·
Bounty Hunter
6,173 Posts
moyles haf an irritating voice and the crew he had were utter shite, but grimmy is even worse, they should put Scott Mills in

Scott Mills is a Scummer :dogpile: Chris Moyles was totally unfunny, and that Grimshaw was complete sh#t. The only decent one is that Greg James.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Cannot Stand Radio 1, To much talking about things of no interest.
Will stay with local radio to & from work, plus you get local traffic news.

·
Free icecream
2,112 Posts
Not a fan of radio in the morning (or anybody talking for that matter!) but if I have anything on it's Radio 2 now. Can't bear Grimshaw and that awful show-bot but equally I can't stand 'Radio Local' with their chummy bezzy mates banter and annoying adverts.

·
Kyusha_Riot
2,475 Posts
Don't listen to radio at home but theres always radio 1 on at my girlfriends cant stand nick grimshaw an hated moyles stuck up himself well both of them are.

·
782 Posts
Stopped listening to radio 1 when they got rid of moyles and swapped Scott mills. Can't stand that bender grimshaw or the welsh guy (I forget his name)

It's local radio for me now. Hate the adverts tho

1 - 20 of 47 Posts