Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know where i could get this nismo front bumper from with the lip nd ducts? Ive seen it before but never seen where to get it from

·
Registered
134 Posts
Yes, are you willing to import from the U.S. or are you strictly wanting to buy from here in the UK?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks For tht, think i may end up going with the fiberglass nismo replica like yours and have it slightly modified like painting the ducts a different colour etc. out of curiosity where would i be able to find an original nismo version? Would i have to go direct to nissan?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Wouldn't know where to get Original Nismo version as mine was already on the car when I bought it.... did you try the company that did the work on mine as I suggested in PMs?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Best looking bumper, but with the shipping etc I would of thought it would cost over $1000. So with paint maybe £1000.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hope to god it doesnt!!! But never know and ye i have just waiting on a reply, will probably have to wait till after the bank hols now

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ye I bought a pair of fitted mud guards from america, two pieces of plastic basically for 105!!!! 55 without postage! Had a reply from that guy nd he said he got it direct from japan but said it took a while to source it so id struggle he said, ill look more when I have the money to buy one if its gunna be expensive

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I bought a front bumper from the states. the shipping is based on the sizeof the box not whats in it or even weight I added a set of side skirts and it didn't affct the price. however, when it arrived it went st to a bonded warehouse who charged me, hen handlers moved it and they charged me and so on. in the end the partsthat cost me about £450 cme in at about £1150 after all the extras and costs. even have to pay tax on it! Paul Cheshire of falcon drift team fame did have an original nismo front end based near Aylesbury butif he sold it or not. but might be worth a question. he I easily found on facebook ( possibly under polo). good luck.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Paul Cheshire of falcon drift team fame did have an original nismo front end based near Aylesbury butif he sold it or not.
That's interesting. I spoke to the company that 'made' my car and am sure he mentioned something about sourcing an un-wanted Nismo kit from a drifter... Thought nothing of it at the time but looking into it further seems to tie up with Polo's change to clamshell front end and now Happy's comment makes me think it is the one on my car - be good to find out for sure.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh my god cant thank you enough!!!! Ill deffinately be getting that if i can afford it!!! Ill save just to get a brand new genuine one! Your an absolute star!!! Awesome site! Might have to look for other parts from there, seems a decent place to look
Thanks again!!!!!!

·
Highland/North Scotland Area Rep
4,160 Posts
Bought a few things from nengun this week can't wait until they finally arrive, didn't see that bumper and maybe glad I didn't my wallet and bank balance is hurting with buying this 350gt :D

·
Highland/North Scotland Area Rep
4,160 Posts
I re-found yahoo auctions this week too. that's it apart from buying a service kit I'm done spending, adding it all up today and it's scary what I've spent in a little over a week ooopppss don't tell the misses.. :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
Ah yes the 'misses'... poor woman thinks I'm done spending after the air install, shhh don't tell her it's never ending!

Looking forward to seeing what goodies you've bought :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts