Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These were on the car when i got it. Not my kind of thing. They`ve been living in my sock drawer for the last year so might need a wash. I think the small 1 is for the hand brake. Anyway does any1 want them? A tenner ought to do it.

Attachments

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
If the small one fits over the handbrake, then I will buy em off you as my h/brake gaiter is shot.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Under auction now then are they?
Buster i dont think the small 1 will cover up the gaitor it just fits on where you grab the lever to pull it up.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think Nightsky is having a laugh but wait to see what Buster says. He was here 1st after all.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Slightly off subject, but has anyone bought a new handbrake gaitor? I assume yours are all as knackered as mine...! :rolleyes:

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Eddie me old mucker, I was hoping it would cover the gaitor, but as it wont, let the em go to the highest bidder.
Evidently if you by a gaitor from Nissan it comes with the rest of the interior attached to it.
Prospec seem to do em for about £60 if my memory is correct, it seems a lot for a tiny bit of material, so I have lived with it being scruffy.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeh mines knackered too. I` live with it as well.

Over to you Jock.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
there all knakered, im trying 2 get , some seamstress 2 make a batch of them im leather .

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cool. I think she might be busy cos a lot of people will have em.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well jock hasn`t got back so i guess they are yeh. How does £10 sound? I`ll PM you my address if you like?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts